Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Money Saving Grocery Tip

One thing to remember when trying to save money is most, now remember I said most, store brands are identical in quality to the name brands. Most taste or work the same, some are even made by a name brand company and have the store brand label.

There are some products that I have tried that do not work like, or taste like their name brand counter part. In that case take advantage of the "money back" guarantee that most products come with.

One example is Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner. It is one expensive luxury I allow myself. I love the way it makes my hair look and feel. I tried the Albertson's brand, or version. Right on the label it said, compare to Pantene. There is no comparison. I didn't even like the way it made my hair feel. It was easy enough, I took the bottles back to Albertson's and they refunded my money. No questions asked.

No comments: