Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Korker Hair Bows


I know I have been a bad blogger friend lately and I am not promising that I will be getting any better, especially with Summer getting into full swing, but I did come across this tutorial that was just too good not to pass along. This tutorial on Korker bows comes from the Funky Polkadot Giraffe's website, which I found following a link on Red, White & Blue pipe cleaner rings/hair bows, which were just adorable as well. But I specifically wanted to pass on this particular tutorial because of one special step, the cereal box holder! She claims it to be "the best use of a cereal box EVAH!" and I challenge you to disprove that. Those little Korkers are very slippery and tend to boing themselves in every which way. But her cereal box holder invention is AMAZING!

So, follow this link and start making Super Puffy, Super Easy Korker Hair Bows today.


No comments: