Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Shipping Woes

I have to be the worst family member anyone has ever had. I don't send out Christmas cards, I seldom buy gifts for anyone but my immediate family and when I do I never seem to get it shipped out in time if at all!

Take for example the tiny little nativity I picked up for my sister while I was in Hawaii... It's just a teeny little thing but I got it for her because I know she collects nativity's and it is very different from anything I had ever seen. I was actually pretty excited about. But did I get it shipped intime to arrive for Christmas? Of course not! All I had to do was shove it in a small flat rate shipping box, drop it off at the post office and away it goes. Can I manage that? Why no, I can't! What a horrible person I am.

But for what it's worth, I'm sorry Sis! I did get you something and eventually I am sure I will see you and give it to you. Merry Christmas anyway! Love ya!

No comments: