Friday, June 15, 2012

Do I really want an iPad?

Last year I won an iPad and I got rid of it as quickly as I got it. I really didn't need an iPad, I had an iPhone and I really needed a lens for my camera since my beautiful Ladybug took me too seriously when I asked her to "throw my camera in the truck". So, I traded my winnings for a camera lens and never looked back.... well not fully anyway. But now I am beginning to wonder. At my husbands Christmas Party, he won a Pandigital Tablet and we have played with it a little here and there, but never extensively and often times we forget it even exists. So why would I want an iPad. The answer is simple... because everyone else has one and I don't! Silly I know, but true as true. So I have been working my tail off at work, hoping to win another iPad. Looking at the rules of the game, I am being very liberal with them, but if it all plays out the way I hope it will, I will have an iPad by the end of the month and I will have joined the newest line of sheep. Any suggestions on what pointless item I should covet next? Because you know it's coming... it always comes!

No comments: