Monday, October 20, 2008

Hannah Montana Books

For my Daughter's 9th birthday, she got almost 90% Hannah Montana stuff. She just love's Hannah Montana and I find her to be a better role model than most I have seen. So I have allowed her to indulge. But I have to say, I was just a little disappointed with the Hannah Montana book she got. She was just thrilled! It was on her reading level, just a little under even so as to make it fun easy reading and she loved the story. I, on the other hand, was disappointed that it was nothing more than the scripting from the first couple of episodes. I guess I was hoping for a new story, new story line, something different. But, the good thing is, the book was not written for me, and my little girl just loved every minute of it. I guess I can not complain too much.

No comments: