Sunday, March 15, 2009

Do You Have a Good Yeast Doughnut Recipe?

I need help. I need to find a good yeast doughnut recipe. My husband and children love doughnuts, cake or yeast. I have found a fantastic cake doughnut recipe but as of yet, I have not found a good yeast doughnut recipe. I am looking for a recipe that is easy, quick and great tasting. I know they do not always go together, but the closer I can come the better.

So here's the deal. If you are willing to comment with your best recipes, I will try them all and judge them. For the best recipe I will send you a prize pack of cooking gizmo's worth $15. Please be sure to include your recipe and your web address or e-mail so I can contact you if you win.

I will accept entries until the end of March 2009. Then I will try each recipe and announce the winner on or about April 17th, 2009.

*I retain the right to publish any recipes sent during this contest and use the recipes in any way I see fit, with right's going to the original creator. Please be sure to give credit where credit is due.

No comments: