Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Make Gift Card Giving More Personal

I have never been a huge fan of giving gift cards. It just seems so impersonal. "Here, I didn't know you well enough to know what to get you so I got you a gift card". The funny thing is I absolutely LOVE getting gift cards and I have never thought it was impersonal at all when I got them. I can't explain that.



But now there is an even better way to give a gift card. It is a Visa gift card with your personal picture on it. It could be your families holiday picture, a picture of something they really like or anything at all. The possibilities are endless and it takes all of the impersonality out of giving gift cards!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Would you please remove the links to giftcardlab on your old blog post at: http://savvylady.blogspot.com/2007/11/make-gift-card-giving-more-personal.html

Thank you for your help! Dave