Sunday, February 7, 2010

I Hate Computers!!!

I work all day on a computer. These lovely little POS systems are supposed to make our lives easier, however for all their bells and whistles, they are inherently irritating! They never work the way you want them to, their programs can only work one way and a simple change can take six weeks to create, test and install, followed by another six to twelve weeks of troubleshooting and "bug fixes".

Well, at work we are in the six to twelve weeks of troubleshooting, "bug fixes" and hair ripping! I can't seem to get through a single order without needing technical support to finish it out. Considering I work partially on commission, this is negatively affecting my bottom line here people!!! Can't I just take the orders by hand???? Pretty, pretty please!?!

No comments: