Thursday, August 6, 2009

Helping Families - Helping Yours

I have just signed on with a new company, actually, they are not a new company, they have been in business for many years, but they are new to me. I will have the flexibility to set my own hours and work when I can. The pay is reasonable and I will be getting the opportunity to help people by offering free financial needs analysis to families. It includes debt consolidation, life insurance quote, retirement planning and investing.

I love the program because it has the ability to save families hundreds and sometimes even thousands of dollars per month, some of which can be invested to help them make their retirement goals. It's a great company so far and I love the benefits of the job.

If anyone is interested in getting involved or just getting a free financial needs analysis, leave me a comment and I'll get you hooked up. This has been really great for me, so far!

No comments: