Monday, August 31, 2009

Job Woes

I have been looking (halfheartedly) for a job for the last month now and my biggest concern right now is I have done nothing but sale my entire career and now, I am tired of it! I have my nursing degree but as I have said before, I hate nursing. So now what?

I am looking over the available jobs and I just can't find what I need. But then how many jobs out there have the requirements set at: Must be able to type very fast, own your own equipment and work from home. Hours from 9:30am to 11:30am. Must be able to go all day without ever dealing with another person.

Does not sound very reasonable or likely. Lots of sales and nursing positions out there and a few for fulfillment centers, not exactly what I was looking for.

So if anyone hears of a great opportunity, with at least some of the above perimeters, please let me know!

No comments: