Friday, April 13, 2007

Make Money With Your Blog

Here is a great opportunity for stay at home mom's to make some extra money quickly, without the need for a babysitter and in the comfort of their own home.

Almost all mother's keep a journal of some sort, I happen to keep mine in the form of a blog. I do this for a couple of reasons. First: I have family in other states that I am not able to talk with as much as I would like and this gives them the opportunity to find out what my family and I are doing on a day to day basis. Second, I spend alot of time at my computer and it has become much easier for me to just type it up. There are more reasons but those are the most important two.

I started this blog with the intention of helping mothers. I am constantly asked how I found out about something or how I knew something. Well this is an outlet for all that knowledge. So with that being said, I have found an excellent new way to earn a little extra cash in your spare time.

Bloggerwave, is a new company that pays you to put posts or advertisements on your blog for companies that hire them. The way it work is they have a list of advertisers and the opportunities the advertisers have available. The payment amounts will vary by what the advertisers are willing to pay. You take the opportunity and type up the post according to what the advertiser requests, which usually includes a link. Then after the post is approved and has been present on your blog for 30 days Bloggerwave will pay you and you can drop the post from your blog. It is really that easy and that simple. Give it a try!
Bloggerwave

No comments: