Sunday, April 22, 2007

Pay Per Post

I have been working with Pay Per Post for 3 months now and I can tell you I absolutely love it! I am totally hooked! Pay Per Post is a company that pays you to blog. That's right, they pay you to do something you love doing anyway. The way it works is, Advertisers decided how much they want to pay you to write a review or advertisement for them and post it on your blog for 30 days. After 30 days Pay Per Post pays you through PayPal. Like I said, I have been doing this for 3 months and have made $1200. Not bad for 3 months, staying at home, blogging when I like. No baby sitter, no work clothes, no set schedule and no gas money required. It is a really great experience for me! If you are interested in trying it out, click the button below and sign up. Then you'll have full access to all the information you could possibly need to make your decision. Plus I will get paid for everyone that I refer, so thanks in advance! Now go! Get started earning your money!

Click Me! --------> <--------Click Me!

No comments: