Friday, January 18, 2008

Moving to Florida! (I Wish)

My dream this time of year..... Move to Florida, own a little condo on the beach where it doesn't snow, there roads never ice and large trucks do not drive around your cul-de-sac at 1am with their lights flashing, sirens going and air brakes engaged, all in the name of plowing snow into your driveway so you have no chance of ever getting out again.

I hear that the real estate market in Florida is really great about now and Florida Refinances are up. So maybe people are anxious to sell their homes on the beach and run this direction to enjoy our beautiful powder skiing, wildlife hikes and pleasant winter weather. If you are one of those people, let me know. I promise, it's great here! But remember, I am looking for cheap!

No comments: