Friday, January 18, 2008

Protecting Your Eyes

It is getting more and more important with each passing day for me to protect my eyes. I am not getting any younger, yet I continue to put my eyes through massive strain each and every day by spending all the time I spend on my computer, staring at the screen. It is not good for any ones eyes and as I get older I realize that I am not invincible and my eyes are suffering.

I heard that there are new glasses made specifically to reduce the strain on your eyes while working on the computer. I guess it is a special glass that reduces glare and protects your eyes. Well looking into it, they are running upwards of $200 a pair! Wow! Way out of my budget!

But then I made a Great Discovery: $ 8 Zenni Optical Rx Eyeglassess. Only $8 for eye glasses and they have some really great styles too. For someone that wears glasses daily, this is amazing. Now I am just hoping they have the special glare reducing glasses that I need!





No comments: