Monday, July 28, 2008

Dinosaurumpus

Dinosaurumpus! Is one of my very favorite children's books and one that the kids and I have read so many times that the cover is falling off and torn and the pages are curling. This is a darling book that introduces children to the different types of dinosaurs with a cute little rhyme and happy, colorful pictures that help to bring your children's imaginations to life.

Tony Mitton has a wonderful way with words and a very creative imagination that grows throughout his writing which flows off the pages and into your child's head in a colorful imaginative story full of excitement and fun.

Guy Parker-Rees illustration's are so colorful and vibrant that they just jump off the pages and into your child's imagination to complete the total, amazing experience.

This is a book not to miss. Take the time to find it and read it to your children. I was able to get my copy through the Scholastic book orders my children brought home and I am sure that your local library would have a copy to check out. But however you get your hands on it, just do it, read it and I hope you can enjoy it as much as my children and I have.

No comments: