Saturday, May 31, 2008

Now I'm All Set Up

Yesterday I stopped at Office Max after running a couple of errands. I decided just for the heck of it to see if they have any desks for use while standing. Naturally they don't. And I had to see that while talking to a guy at a desk that he used while standing! Grrr!
It was just a huge, high cabinet basically, something I really don't have space for. Or space that I don't want to use like that and they didn't sell any anyway. Instead of looking for a store fixture supply outlet, I asked the guy for something a little weird. You know the pull out tray for keyboards that are attached to computer desks? I didn't see why I couldn't just get one of those and attach it to my shelves.

THEY SELL THEM! It's perfectly normal to ask for one! Most likely they're intended to replace one that broke on your computer desk but still...

No comments: