Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I Found Things Today!

Last week i drove all over trying to find the north branch of the library (instead of the main one I usually go to), and two places where i wanted to apply for a job. I found none of them! Just drove around forever wasting gas!
Today, I found the library and it had so many things i needed. Saved me lots of money too, i would have had to buy way too many things for ds's schooling. Then i stopped at the bookstore and found two more books that were exactly what i wanted - on sale for $1.99 each!
The only bad part is that i was supposed to be here for my friend to drop off her son and i wasn't back yet. They were here early - totally unusual - and i, well, i had been at libraries and bookstores so of course i was late. I hope it worked out okay, i went to get him and all was normal after that.

No comments: