Monday, May 21, 2007

Bowl Free All Summer

I have found a great opportunity to keep my kids active and moving this summer. Sparetime Fun Center in Roy, Utah offers a summer bowling league for kids of all ages. It's $39 and covers shoe rentals and their three games of bowling on their league day as well as three free practice games every day.


My three oldest children bowled this league last year and will be bowling again this year with their younger brother. I find this to be a bargain to give my children something to keep them occupied one day a week. It also turned into a fun family activity and my oldest son even joined a winter league, he enjoyed it so much.

Check out the details on the Summer Fun League. And then get your kids signed up today, before all the spots are filled.

No comments: