Monday, May 21, 2007

It's a Big, Big World

With so many shows on television like the Simpson's, Family Guy, Heroes and Lost. I was starting to wonder what was going to become of good, wholesome children's programming. My kids don't watch much television so I am pretty new to this wonderful Program called It's a Big, Big world, but I was so impressed with it. It is reminiscent of the wonderful show, Zoobomafoo.

The "host" of the show per say is a sloth called Snook. He is surrounded by a forest full of funny friends, a frog named Wartz and a pair of monkeys, Smooch and Winslow to name a few. They dance and sing and learn wholesome life values.

It's just another great show, brought about by PBS. Thank-you PBS for keeping Television something that I can feel comfortable allowing my children to watch.

No comments: