Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Let's Do It Ladies!

I Love Contests! I love to try and win things, I may not be very good at it, but I love to try. When I found this site, I just knew I had to share! It's called bid4prizes.com and the point is to make a fake bid and the lowest, unique bid wins! It really is that simple! And then, to make it even easier, they e-mail you every time you bid to let you know how you are doing! Yep, that right, you bid eight cents and they are going to e-mail you and let you know if you are unique or how many other people have made that bid. Then If you are unique, they will tell you if you are the lowest and how many lower unique bids there are. Then you have to try and bump the lower bids out!

I have really had so much fun with this. I am bidding on an Alienware Area51 m5550 Notebook right now. It has 3 hours to go, but I am having a ball! They have a Sony Vaio up for grabs and an Apple iPhone as well! There are some great prizes. Check it out and start having fun!


No comments: