Saturday, May 26, 2007

Childrens Birthday Parties

I am in the midst of two of my five children's birthday's. I have one in mid May and one the first of June. Being so close together, it is always a struggle to try and balance them. The hardest part is planning the birthday parties.

Fortunately for me there are tons of sites on the Internet that can help even the busiest Mom plan a party to remember.

Amazing Moms has some great ideas with free party guides, party tips and "everything you need to host a fun children's birthday party at home, without the anxiety."

Kids Party Fun is a great place to get some awesome party supplies and fun ideas.

Kids Domain offers fun party games for you to try.

There are tons of great site, way to many to list them all but the ones listed above are some of my favorites.


No comments: