Thursday, June 7, 2007

Bid4Prizes

I have talked about Bid4Prizes before so I know you have all heard of it! But here's the kicker, it really works!

How can I say this? Well, I have played around on the site for awhile now and I have very much enjoyed it. It is fun trying to pick the lowest unique bid but even then you get a token to play in the arcade for points towards other prizes. I have earned enough points to get myself a really nice leather jacket and all I pay is the $5.95 shipping and handling!

So as if that is not enough, I actually WON! Yep, that's what I said! I won a 22" ViewSonic LDC Monitor!

So for those of you that are skeptical, let me assure you, this site is for real! You can really win great prizes! If you haven't tried it out yet, do it now! Go win yourself something!

No comments: