Monday, June 11, 2007

Harry Potter Book 7

For those of you who have not gotten into the Harry Potter frenzy yet, it's not to late. I waited and waited, not liking the whole idea of witches and wizards in my children's menagerie of imaginary play things. However, I finally succumbed to reading the first Harry Potter book after I took my son to Cub Scout Camp, it was Harry Potter Themed and we had no idea what was going on!

We loved it! By we I mean my son AND myself! Not to mention his 6 year old sisters! It has become a wonderful family thing and it was nothing like I expected. It wasn't dark or gory or anything like that. It was very childish and fun.

So now we have read all the Harry Potter books and are anxiously awaiting the release of Book Number 7, hence the reason for this post. I want to make sure everyone is aware that on July 21st, 2007, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be released at midnight in the USA. Why is this so important? You must understand, this has been said to be the very last Harry Potter book to grace the presses. The last Harry Potter book destined for the best sellers list. This is said to be the end, the conclusion to Harry's 7 years at Hogwarts and a satisfying finish for our insatiable appetite for a lonely orphan boy with no friends or family, to find his way in the world through the friendships and love he finds at an unlikely little school for witches and wizards.


So mark your calenders for July 21st, 2007. Reserve your copy and get ready to rejoice with much of the world as Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is released at Midnight.

No comments: