Thursday, June 7, 2007

Spyware Attack!

As most of you know I earn the majority of my money from working at home, on my computer. One of my jobs involves taking phone calls and inputting sales and customer service issues and resolutions into my computer and transmitting them via an internet connection. As I am usually talking to someone who is already angry, a slow computer is not an option. An angry person NEVER wants to hear, "please bare with me, my computer is running slow".

I take a lot of daily precautions such as clearing my caches and running daily anti-virus and spyware programs. I know it sounds like a lot, and while it takes me about 20 minutes per day, it is well worth it.

I used to be content running just AdAware, a free program used by many, many people. That was until I noticed a problem. My computer was not operating as efficiently as it should have been, my programs were timing out and freezing up and I could not continue working. I had to call my help desk and they had me install three new anti-virus programs and two new spyware programs, none of which did the trick.

Fortunately for me, it was Norton, one of the "lumbering giants" of the anti-virus world, as the help desk technician put it, that got it. But what a headache it caused me! Three days down time and many, many calls and hours to the help desk!



If only I had had Spy Sweeper, my problem may have been solved much sooner! It is the most award winning anti-spyware program in the world. Spy Sweeper has "powerful new Smart Shields to block known and emerging spyware threats as you browse - before they ever reach your computer and personal information". Then "if your PC is already infected, Spy Sweeper's advanced discovery methods find and completely destroy malicious spyware that hides within your PC - even spyware that hides using rootkit technology."

Oh! I can not imagine how much stress that would have saved me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.