Thursday, June 7, 2007

Geneology, are you doing it?

I took a trip down to the Family History Library in Salt Lake yesterday. It was amazing! There are walls and walls of books and films! I was completely overwhelmed as to where to start! Fortunately for me I have wonderful in-laws serving their mission in the Library itself and they are more than willing to point me in the right direction to get started. However, for anyone that is just getting started and dosen't know where to start, take a trip down there. There are classes on where to begin and many, many wonderful people there to assist you in any way they can!

There really is no reason not to get it done. Little by little or lots at a time. Anyway you want to do it, it needs to be done. We have been counciled to do it and yet, here I sit, myself, with nothing done! Well, all excuses over, it's time to get to it! I am going to start today! What about you?

No comments: