Thursday, June 7, 2007

Coloring Pages for Teens and Children


I remember as a child loving to color. I could sit for hours with a coloring book. However, when I got to be a teenager, most of the coloring books were too childish for me. I lost interest and found pleasure in other things. Now, as a parent I am watching my little one coloring again and I am finding more and more that I love to take the time to sit down with them and color myself.

Well, how I would have loved to find these great Coloring Pages as a teenager myself, but looking at them now they would be great for teens as well as children of all ages! They are very detailed and follow after the drawings that teenagers are interested in. There are even the Bratz dolls.

The kids can sit on the computer and using a "fill" type situation, they can fill in colors to personalize the picture to themselves and then they can save it to use as a avatar or print it for various uses. Or, you can print off the black and white version for some good old fashioned coloring!

Your child can also draw their own "pen and ink" picture and upload it to share with friends and to experiment with colors.

This is just a fun and safe way to keep children, especially teenagers occupied. I really like it!

No comments: