Monday, June 11, 2007

Spring Gardening

I am well on my way with my spring planting, however, I decided that I really wanted some Blackberry and Raspberry Bushes. My local gardening centers had a few left over from the early spring rush but they were very expensive, $10 per bush. So I decided to come home and see what I could find.

I found a great site called Spring Hill Nursery, through the site I use for all my online shopping, Coupon Chief. Coupon Chief never lets me down, they have a coupon for everything! This time they came through for me as well.

I found a coupon for Spring Hill Nursery that gave me $20 off a purchase of $50 or more! That meant that including shipping I got nine plants for the price of three at my local center! I am so excited. Not to mention Spring Hill guarantees their plants for as long as you have them. If years down the road they fail, Spring Hill will replace them, no questions asked. What a great company! Am I am so excited that Coupon Chief could help me find this company and save so much money!

No comments: