Monday, June 4, 2007

Get Your News and Get Paid

I found this to be well worth sharing. For those of you that have a website or a blog this is great. You can embed news stories and videos from the Associated Press (AP), Reuters, and Agence-France (AFP) into your website or blog and get paid to do so! The News Room offers you the ability to get paid via advertising share by embedding timely and relevant news casts and stories on your site. It is so easy to sign up and get started not to mention, it's free!!!

I found this story about the NBA Ref's are not playing fair and I am going to chalk my Jazz losing to my husbands Spurs up to just that! The ref's are not playing fair! lol! But in all reality, my Jazz were just outplayed by a professional and well structured NBA Team. So in the spirit of a good sport I will at least let everyone know that the Jazz made it as far as the Western Conference Finals.




They really did put in a good effort and rallied at home in Game Three to avoid a shut out, but when it comes down to it, Genobli and Duncan are tow of the all time greats and the Spurs is a professional team. They have been playing for years and they are hard for anyone to beat. I will be surprised if they do not go on to win the Championship again this year.

I am impressed however, that the Jazz have finally been able to pull themselves together and play like an NBA team, something they have been struggling with the last couple of years. Not to mention having Deron Williams on board is a great asset to the team. He is still so young and new to the NBA and I can see him going far with time and maturity.

I can't wait to see the Jazz come back next year. I can see them improving over the off season and coming back for a blow out year!

No comments: