Thursday, September 6, 2007

Congratulations Robyn!

Congratulations Robyn on your new home and moving in and all that fun stuff! I really wish I could be there to help you in your moving. That has always been one of the things I hate doing. Having to pack everything up and move it only to unpack it all over again. Not one of my favorite things, but then again, I have SO much stuff, most of which qualifies as junk, that is is incredibly hard to pack it all and move it.

But I am so jealous of you! I love looking for and at houses. I should be a real estate agent. I remember talking to you when you were looking for your house and how much fun you were having and how excited you would get. Are you still just as excited? I hope so! Your house is just beautiful and I can't wait to get out there to see it in person. Soon, very soon, I hope! Keep your fingers crossed and in the mean time, have a great time moving and getting acquainted with your new home.

No comments: