Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Opportunity to Attend Pow Wow for Free

I am still looking for a few good men or women who are registered with the BSA as Adult Leaders to help me out with Registration for November's Pow Wow. So if you are interested in attending Pow Wow for free in exchange for working the registration table for one or two sessions, then please let me know as soon as possible and I can get you on our list of helpers.

If you are not interested in helping but would love the opportunity to advance your Scout knowledge and idea databases then be sure to get registered as soon as possible. Early Bird Registration goes until 15th of October and is only $15 which includes your lunch. After October 15th registration will be $20 which also includes your lunch.

If you have any questions please feel free to leave your comment here or e-mail me for further information.

No comments: