Thursday, September 6, 2007

Have You Ever Wanted?

I was shopping at RC Willey's last night, spending the $100 gift card I had and I came across a Nostalgic Miniature Popcorn Maker. It really popped popcorn, just like it's full size version, but it was small enough to fit on your counter top. It was so cute! I just loved it. I already have a chocolate fountain that I only use at Christmas and New Years, but how much fun would it be to have your very own popcorn machine. Look how cute this is. (I had to find a picture to include). I just love how it is fashioned after the old fashioned ones that you would see roving around the carnivals.

I can not for the life of me figure out where in my kitchen I would put it or what in the world I would want it for, but heck. It's just too cute to pass up. Now I just have to talk my hubby into letting me get it!

No comments: