Thursday, June 19, 2008

Scary, scary, scary -Job change

I'm feeling guilty. I think I'm going to quit my job. Yesterday I DID quit but they asked me to wait and think it over for 24 hours, so I worked today. The only reason I didn't definitively quit is because I don't yet have another job.

Today I found one to apply for, it should be the perfect fit. I feel guilty because where I'm working now is a work-at-home job, the people are great, the pay is what I need, the hours are perfect, everything would be fine if I could stand the actual work. But I can't. So after all their investment in my training, I'm going to quit? That feels so wrong! But if I can get this other job, I have to.
It's scary because this new job may not be a good fit either, I won't know until I try it. If it's not, I have no recourse! Oh, well, here goes, time to update and send in my resume.

Besides, I probably should leave my house once in a while.

No comments: