Monday, June 30, 2008

I Love A Good Massage

Every day I'm debating with myself whether or not to return my massage chair cushion to the store. It's so hard to do! It feels so very good but I end up with a neck ache. I'm not totally convinced it's from the cushion, is it because I don't want to be? If I don't decide soon, it will be out of my hands because it will be out of the allowable time frame for returns. This cushion is something I have wanted for years, finally found one, spent way more money than I'm comfortable with spending...
I realized today that returning this to get a bike is not that reasonable. I know I won't be outside while it's this hot, I hate the heat. And D's bike is still sitting here with a flat tire, if we won't go to the trouble to fix it, why should I buy another bike to leave sitting around? Maybe I'd better unpack that cushion again. After all, the cushion feels wonderful on my back, it has the revolving "knobs" that go up and down your back while rotating, what luxury! If I end up with a neck ache, well D has been massaging my neck for $$! Put the two together and it works out well, actually. I think I just made up my mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always enjoy reading your posts. I love the way you ask yourself a question and answer by posts end. I do that all the time and it drives my hubby nuts! Have a great weekend.

Erica