Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Stay At Home Massage?

Little D was sick enough this weekend that big A had to go buy new covers. He got the down comforter he had been wanting as well as matching sheets. He needed a new pillow too and came home jazzed to have a memory foam pillow! So far he really likes it, I'm not sure I would or not. But I would like this, it's a mattress that acts more like a massage chair.

Ever since I sat in a demo model in a chair at a California mall, I've been on the lookout for this massager that has what feels like actual hands massaging your neck or back! It was amazingly, ridiculously expensive - but if I had the money I would have bought it anyway and considered it a perfectly good deal. I would, no doubt but I've never found it again.

These mattresses I'm seeing remind me of a super wide lounge chair some family friends had when I was a child, it was a vibrating chair large enough for two or three. The mattresses look even better than that, it massages instead of just vibrates. I think I want one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I have told Hubby that if we ever get rich and have extra money to throw around, I am getting a masseuse! A chair or mattress sounds almost as nice, though. :-)