Friday, July 20, 2007

Are You Making Money This Summer?

Sometimes I wonder how many people waste their Summers away waiting for the kids to go back to school so they can get back into the swing of things. Sometimes I swear I am the only one that absolutely loves having my children home with me all the time. We do tons of fun stuff together. One of my favorite things to do is work with them to make us some extra play money. There are lots and lots of great summer jobs you can do to earn money with your kids. Some of the ones we like to do are delivering phone books, buying small cheap toys and running booths at fairs and mowing lawns and weeding gardens. We have plenty of fun together and the kids learn some very valuable lessons about work ethics and hard work paying off. Not to mention all the quality time we get to spend together. I hope you are not missing out!

No comments: