Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Online Library

I just got two great cookbooks in the mail today. I don't get to keep them, I have to return them as I am only borrowing them. Fortunately for me they came with a self addressed stamped envelope for me to return them in because I am not one of the most organized people and I am not sure I could find my stamps if I needed them.

However, I wanted to tell everyone about this website called Booksfree.com. They are an online library of sorts. There is a small fee of $9.99 per month and you can get as many books as you would like, two at a time. You can get regular books and books on tape or audiobooks. And they are delivered right to your door with a prepaid return envelope. I loved the feature they offer that allows you to choose as many books as you would like and they will send them to you two at a time until your list is empty. I think I have 25 books or so on my list and the great thing is, when I send these books back, they will automatically send me the next two books on my list! I don't have to do a thing!

As much as I love to cook, I inherently got cook books. One is 101 more things to do with a Slow Cooker, in which I have already found a yummy sounding recipe for Potato-Bacon Soup and the other is "fuss-free entertaining with just 4 ingredients." Boy can I use that one, what with a baptism coming up and all, it'll be just great! I really like this idea of having cookbooks show up at my door for me to read and return. Then I never have to worry about the expense of having to buy them! I think this just might save me some serious money!

No comments: