Thursday, July 19, 2007

Getting Kids to Eat Their Veggies

Do you have a tough time getting your kids to eat all the veggies that are required for a balanced daily diet? I can tell you that I, for one, have a terrible time getting my kids to eat everything they are supposed to! Now don't get me wrong, my kids actually eat very well, most of the time but every once in awhile we get the inevitable "I do not like Broccoli" or "I do not want to eat Green Beans". Most of the time I can get them to eat them anyway with a little ranch dressing on the side or some funny little story about eating trees or having a contest to see who can eat the most "Baby Green Beans". But there are nights that I would just rather not have the hassle so when I saw that there is a new product that would allow me to Drink My Daily Veggies in an no hassle, easy to use, mix and go pouch, I was really excited! I can just imagine all the possibilities something like this can hold. You could take it camping or hiking, a natural way to help keep your energy up. I am not sure how good it tastes but I think I might just try it. After all, they have a free sample offer. All you pay is $1 for the shipping and handling and they send you a free sample to try for yourself. How great is that?


No comments: