Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ladybug & Lillypads Kids Store


Check out this super cute kids clothing store called Ladybugs and Lilypads. This is by far, one of the most darling stores I have seen in a long time! They offer the most adorable little, hand-painted shoes for girls and boys. Look at these little cow shoes!
And are these not the cutest little ladybug dress shoes you have ever seen?!?






And not quite as great as their shoes, because as far as I am concerned, there is just nothing in the world cuter, except my own children of corse, they have "to die for" bedding for cribs and bedrooms. They have totally functional and super trendy diaper bags like my favorite, The Kitchen Sink Diaper Bag with Pink Bows which as they say "will hold everything but the kitchen sink". And just as outstandingly adorable are their clothes. I just can not say enough about how cute this store is!

No comments: