Sunday, March 9, 2008

I Like Dilbert Comics

My friend told me she hates Dilbert comics but I usually love them. Like this one where Dogbert and Dilbert are sitting outside having a 'philosophical' discussion:
Dogbert - Isn't it stupid that the world economy is based on gold?
Dilbert - Yeah...no matter how advanced civilization gets, we still use rocks for money.
Dogbert - The dumb part is using a rock that's so hard to find.

That one's from Shave The Whales (by Scott Adams of course).

Same book, same characters, same setting, different day:
Dogbert - I have a stupid question.
Dilbert - There are no stupid questions.
Dogbert - That's ridiculous...if there are no stupid questions then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Since I just got so much stuff out of storage, this is one of my treasures - boxes full of books, comics, school books, scripture studies, dollhouse catalogs, this is great!

No comments: