Thursday, March 6, 2008

Where Was This When I Needed It?

Now this is something I wish I'd found a few years ago when I was traveling the country in my RV with the boys! I always had to find an RV park or campsite or a library to go online. It was often okay but I could have used this so many times and ways! I could have been working online instead of always stopping for a few months somewhere to get a job, build up savings and then take off again. It would have helped greatly with homeschooling the boys while we traveled too. It's a mobile router and it allows you to be online in a moving vehicle (even a boat!). It's for other things as well, but this is the first thing that came to my mind, I really, REALLY could have used it. I just don't think it was available 'back then'. I would have had to try hooking my laptop to my little cell phone and that didn't seem feasible. Of course, it WAS but it felt odd.
Next time I go on an extended RV trip, I WILL have one of these!

No comments: