Friday, August 31, 2007

The 3rd Annual Blog Day!

Today is officially the 3rd Annual Blog Day!

What is BlogDay?

BlogDay was created with the belief that bloggers should have one day dedicated to getting to know other bloggers from other countries and areas of interest. On that day Bloggers will recommend other blogs to their blog visitors.
With the goal in mind, on this day every blogger will post a recommendation of 5 new blogs. This way, all blog readers will find themselves leaping around and discovering new, previously unknown blogs.

So in the spirit of blog day I wanted to join in the fun and introduce you to some of my favorite blogs.

How Stuff Works: This has been an amazing blog for myself and my children. It answers SO many questions and can give us a topic to discuss if we just want to talk about something. It is so much fun.

Katina's Little Gardener's is another one of my favorites and one that I visit very often for ideas and activities for my kids.

The ABC Home Preschool Blog is a really cute one with good ideas, I just wish the font was a little larger, as it is very difficult for me to see. But the information is well worth the small inconvenience.

Ideas For Children's Art Lessons is great for finding ideas for children's art projects. The blog author also has some great learning activities.

Science News For Kids is a great site for getting your kids talking about science and I have found it to be especially helpful when it comes to picking a subject for a report.

Of course there are hundreds of thousands of great blogs out there and many, many more that I frequent, these just happen to be some of my favorites. I hope you can enjoy them and find them as helpful as I have.

No comments: