Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Thoughts and Prayers for the Trapped Miners

I just wanted to say how saddened I am by the recent events that have taken place and hindered the efforts to find and free the six miners trapped in the Crandall Canyon mine in Emery County Utah. My thoughts and prayers go out to the trapped, injured and killed miners and their families. Those brave men that put themselves in harms way to rescue another human being, a friend, are not merely rescue workers, they are heroes and will not soon be forgotten.

To the families of all the miners, while I could never begin to comprehend what you are going through, I pray daily for the safe return of your loved ones and peace within your hearts. Please know that the whole of Utah has you in their prayers and/or thoughts.

No comments: