Monday, August 27, 2007

Christmas Shopping, Already???

I just had to laugh when I saw this Black Friday websites list being advertised. I can not believe that people are already preparing for Christmas. But in an effort to keep you up to date in a timely manner I decided that I needed to give you this website as well. Make sure you enter your e-mail address so they can let you know when more stores list their sales on the Black Friday list.

Personally, I love this www.black-friday.net list, as it gives me the opportunity to do my Black Friday shopping online rather than standing in those ridiculous lines and having to deal with the kicking and shoving that goes on in the stores. In this case, the quickest computer gets the gold and my computer is hands down, well and above most. So Game's On! Make sure you check out all the great deals!

No comments: