Friday, August 17, 2007

Sing Away Your Troubles

If you have ever had a trouble, no is the time to make it work for you! Your trouble could be worth $5,000 in GotTrouble.com's "Sing your troubles away" sweepstakes. Take your singing talent and put it to use for you. Gottrouble.com has been featured on CNN as a legal help site and has even had it's 10 minutes of fame on Howard Stern. Now GotTrouble.com’s Video Promotion is giving away $5,000 to one lucky winner who can sing their troubles away.

Just make something up like:
I got trouble...
I got drunk and started to drive....
I got trouble.....
I hit somebody and I took a life....
I got trouble....
They are suing me and want me to pay....
I got trouble....
I wish I'd done it some other way....
I got trouble. Big, Big trouble.

Use your creative juices and get something going! It could be worth $5,000 to you!

No comments: