Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My 2 Cents About Working From Home

There are alot of great options for working at home but I want to caution you, there are a lot of scams and pyramid schemes out there. The best rule I have found is that if it is legit, there will be NO FEES to participate.

Now with some legit ones, there will be things that you have to purchase from independant retailers, to get your office up to their standards like computers, monitors or headsets. However, the key is you are buying it from and independant retailer, not from the company you are trying to work for. Legit companies DO NOT make a profit off potential employees.

Some work at home companies that I have worked for or that I know are legit are:

Alpine Access
Continental Airlines

PayU2Blog
Delta Airlines
and Jet Blue Airlines

No comments: