Thursday, August 9, 2007

Online Shopping Just Got Even Better

I love to shop online. It saves me gas, time and energy. I don't have to drive from store to store, drag the kids out of the car and into the store, find the product I am looking for, check the price and then drive back to one of the first stores that happened to have it $2 cheaper just to drag the kids back out of the car and into yet another store.

This routine is why my kids hate shopping with me. Running down to the hardware store to pick up a celing fan never means just one store. No we have to go to Home Depot, Ace and Lowes, just to go back to Home Depot because theirs was cheaper. It really is a pain.

But now I can do it all online! Comparison Shopping online can be as simple as visiting , typing in my product needs and waiting for my computer to load my comparisons. Hours turn into seconds and I am done! How easy is that?

No comments: