Thursday, August 9, 2007

Work at Home, Stay at Home

I am a huge advocate for working at home. Any mother that needs to work, should do it from home. Raising kids is a huge job in and of itself, but to have to work outside the home compounds it to the breaking point. I just do not feel that a mother can be as effective if they are not home with their children.

Now I also understand that situations arise that facilitate the mother's necessity to bring in income. However, with the multitude of opportunities available to those looking to work from home, there is no reason any mother should have to work outside the home. None.

There are a lot of companies out there that are scams or pyramid schemes. Some of these work well for some people. However, the majority of people do not get out of theses schemes what they need. Even things such as Pampered Chef, Close to My Heart and Mary Kay to name a few, while they are great companies and a lot of fun, they are not for everyone and should probably be considered hobbies. I would never consider anything a job if I am required to pay anything to "start up".

I have worked for many, many different companies and I have found that if it costs me to participate, it is most likely not worth it. As a matter of fact, I have not ever made any decent money with a company that required me to "pay to play" so to speak.

On the other hand, I have worked for many companies like Alpine Access, Feature Films for Families, Continental Airlines, PayU2Blog and Pay Per Post that cost me nothing to work for. When all is said and done, I have made far more money with these work from home companies
than any others I have seen or used.

Now there are even more companies that offer work from home opportunities and I would be very happy to discuss and share them with you. If you know of any, please forward them on to me and I will research the company, contact you for an quick interview and post about them.

Until next time, happy working from home everyone!

No comments: